Maggie turned one and is doing all the things a normal one-year old does, I guess. Girls are just so different from boys. She loves her babies and is not the biggest eater. If she is tired, she usually will just lay down by me and go to sleep, except at church. She is starting to talk and I love her little voice. She also loves to hum and won't take any crap from her brothers. She is Logan's princess and is truly spoiled!! I love dressing her and get pretty sad when she won't keep "pretties" in her hair. She does not have much hair, but everyone keeps telling me that she will, so we are patiently waiting.
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
We are still alive and kickin'
Maggie turned one and is doing all the things a normal one-year old does, I guess. Girls are just so different from boys. She loves her babies and is not the biggest eater. If she is tired, she usually will just lay down by me and go to sleep, except at church. She is starting to talk and I love her little voice. She also loves to hum and won't take any crap from her brothers. She is Logan's princess and is truly spoiled!! I love dressing her and get pretty sad when she won't keep "pretties" in her hair. She does not have much hair, but everyone keeps telling me that she will, so we are patiently waiting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah! Good to have you "back"!
such a cute family!
Post a Comment