Sunday, December 7, 2008

Toiletpaper Fun




One of the joys of being a mom is getting to clean up after your kids. The other day I was on the computer and the boys were playing. It got really quiet, and I was kind of enjoying it a little too much. When I was done, I found out why. The pictures explain everything. Yep, that is two jumbo sized toilet paper rolls, strewn across the hallway and McCray's room, courtesy of McCray and Cahl, partners in crime. Oh, you gotta love it!! When I asked McCray what happened and who did it, guess what he said, " It wasn't me Mom, it was Cahl." I guess this is some payback for all the times that I went toiletpapering!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh no! Isn't it amazing how much destruction they can cause in just a few minutes??? (:

Marci said...

This is so funny!! I laugh because it looks all too familiar!! Aren't boys the best?