Monday, March 16, 2009

Hotels and Swimming














We have had a busy last 2 weeks. A week ago, we said goodbye to Grammy and Papa. They made it back to Utah safely. We had so much fun with them here, we miss them a lot. Logan and the boys really enjoyed swimming at their hotel pool.






This last weekend we decided to go up to Pueblo to watch Sanford play in the 2A state basket ball tournament. We had a good weekend shopping and swimming in the pool. The boys zonked out for the drive up and the drive home. It was a fun weekend. Chera and Brandon drove down from Denver and it was really fun to spend some time with them.





The pool was a little cold, so Cahl like hanging out in the hot tub. The temperature was just right.




McCray loves jumping from the side. He also likes getting thrown. He squealed like a girl going from Daddy to Grandpa.

4 comments:

Chad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marci said...

Sorry Cyndi, that deleted post was me. It posted under Chad so I removed it.

Anyway, I love hotels! Especially when there is a swimming pool. I have missed you Cyndi. You would be so proud of me, I went running today. My first time was Saturday. I thought of you every step I took. I love you!

KCJaques said...

Look at sweet little Cahl baby sleepin. Man I miss those boys. You should escape to Utah, or since I have time, should come to there.

Loveable Luceros said...

so I just realized that I told you to send my your email address because I went private on my blog but I didn't tell you where to send it. sorry. send it to my email janaelucero@hotmail.com
Thanks