Thursday, February 4, 2010

Meet Sparky

Ever since Sadie's return, McCray has been begging for a puppy. He wanted one for his birthday this year from us. Last Thursday Logan was in Monte Vista at the Radio Shack and the lady there had found some puppies on the road and was giving them away. Logan and I decided to get one and give it to McCray for his early birthday present. McCray's eyes lit up when Logan gave it to him and it only took him two seconds to name him Sparky. These two are in love with each other, the dog follows McCray around and whines for McCray to pick him up. He is a fairly calm dog and loves playing with Sadie. Porter and Sparky are still trying to get used to each other, but Sparky is a pig and likes to eat all of Porter's food. We are not sure what kind of dog he is, but McCray loves him and is doing a very good job of taking care of him.


5 comments:

Chera said...

How cute! I wish I could have seen his face when he saw his puppy :)

Alli said...

Yeah puppy! James would LOVE a puppy! Sounds like you guys have had a lot fun over the holidays. Good luck in these next couple of weeks as you wait for baby Maggie!

Tomena said...

Oh he is such a cute puppy!

Todd and Jenn said...

So cute! I still don't have your #. Call me when you can. I need to get your address.

Jen said...

You are a much better mom than me! My kids have been begging for a dog for months now and I just don't think it is going to happen-I told them we have a baby we don't need a dog! Looks like you had a great Christmas and New Years. Good Luck!