Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What we know about Maggie......

After two boys, I was ready to buy girl clothes. I have been really lucky to have sisters who have helped by donating theirs. Maggie looks good in pink. I love dressing her and making her " girlie." She really doesn't like getting dressed, but doesn't she look soo cute!!
Maggie has big feet. I like to call them " Thumper feet." This makes wearing socks challenging. Newborn socks don't fit and the next size up are a little too big. She definitely has my "Blake" feet.
Maggie has really long fingers. Her cousin Morgan who is 7 months older has the same problem. I am hoping that they will both play piano and then they can play duets. I love her long fingers wrapped around mine. Babies hands are just so sweet!!
Maggie does not like the bath too much. Her "nubbin" fell off after about a week, so she was able to finally take a full bath, yeah!! She didn't like it too much, but she did smell really good afterwards!!
Maggie already makes faces. This is her "OOOO" face. I swear she already smiles. I love to watch her sleep and watch her facial expressions. I can't wait until she can talk.

4 comments:

Alli said...

Dressing little girls is the best! Just wait until you can start buying cute dresses and putting bows in their hair and doing their hair! I'm so glad Molly is patient with me. And then there are the days when daddy dresses her...

Chera said...

Yay for more pictures! I wondered if Cahl has wanted to keep Maggie like he does Ariel and Taylor's dolls?? I can't wait to see all of you :)

Tomena said...

Oh, I'm so happy for you guys...babies are the best.

Todd and Jenn said...

She is so beautiful!