Thursday, October 6, 2011

Visits from mice

In the 5 years that we have lived here, we have NEVER has a mouse in our house. I DO NOT do mice, I hate them. Sometimes I have had nightmares about them crawling on me while I am sleeping. But for some reason or another, they decided to visit us this summer, AWESOME!! We seriously killed like 20 mice, no joke. All in traps and yes, I did have to clean some of them up! We finally figured out that they were coming in through our dryer vent and have taken care of it and in like 3 weeks, no mice!!(knock on wood) This mouse I found in our dryer. I first saw dried blood on the drum of our dryer and thought, Oh great, how did I miss chocolate in the pocket, then I pulled out the rest and found this little guy,




yes, he is dead, still clinging to McCray's pajama pant legs. I dried him in the dryer, that's what they get, don't mess with me!!

No comments: