Thursday, October 6, 2011

First Day of First Grade

The first day of school for McCray was August 22nd. Don't get mad because this is like 8 weeks later, but better late than never. Yes, I did cry and yes Logan did make fun of me. I did cry the first day of Kindergarten, and I did cry the first day of First grade. It just makes me sad to have him gone for 8 hours 4 days a week. He is just growing so fast, I can't believe it. McCray is so smart and loves school, I am so proud of him and all that he has done in school. Parent teacher conferences are super short and easy because of the great boy that he is!! Awesome job Bubba!!



Just for fun, I thought I would post this and to show how much he has grown! Here is the first day of Kindergarten showing off his big Kindergarten muscles!!



First day of First Grade.



No comments: