Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What we do all day

Sometimes I get asked what I do all day being at home. Yes, sometimes I do get bored, but most of the time I am chasing around my boys and their toys, wiping tears or refereeing wrestling matches. Boys are a lot of fun and have TONZ of energy. But we have fun and I wouldn't trade any of the moments I have with my boys for the world!!

One of the favorite games to play is cowboys. The boys dress up in their vests and hats and run around the house with Cahl yelling " Cowboys, Cowboys" and McCray swinging a rope trying to rope anything he can. We also love horses. McCray built this "horse" out of blankets and pillows. They rode it for hours. I had to get the hay to feed the horse.

My boys love to wrestle each other and their dad. Sometimes that results in a lot of tears and the phrase " Be tough" always winds up being used somehow. Cahl is the king of fat lips. He has fallen off the kitchen table numerous times and luckily Mom and big brother are always there to kiss it better.
We also love to be outside. The boys love to put the hose in the sandbox and play. Now with it being too cold for that, we have had to find other ways to dirty up the tractors. We also love to go on walks. I push Cahl in the stroller and McCray rides his bike. We go around and try to find all the neighbor's horses we can and pet them. Our days are fun!!

3 comments:

Alli said...

I'm so jealous! Sounds like you guys have lots of fun at home. I wish we could be there to play with you all.

Tomena said...

You are doing a GREAT work...and your family is adorable.

KCJaques said...

You and your country boys! Now you can add sadie to the mix again. Miss you!1