Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cahl Turns Two



On October 7th, my little Cahl turned two. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. He was just getting over a case of food poisoning, but luckily he was better for his big day. He is a pure delight to have in our family. He is my sunshine!! He loves motorcycles and tractors and I love to watch him make the sounds and push them around the floor. McCray is his hero and Cahl wants to do everything that he does. I love when he comes in from playing outside he always comes up to me and says " Hi Mama" with a big hug and kiss. He is an absolute bottomless pit and can eat anything and everything and still want more in 10 minutes!! With McCray in preschool now, we have a fun time playing and reading stories, just us, Mom and Cahl.

1 comment:

Tomena said...

Happy Bday Cahl.. I can't believe It's already been two years!!! Where does the time go?