Monday, August 31, 2009

Sweet Peas and Ladybugs

We have lived in our house 3 years. This year is the first year that I have actually planted flowers. I am quite proud of the way they turned out. I have learned some things, so that next year they will be even better! :)
I love sweet peas and I planted them along our fence. It was definitely a learning experience, hopefully next year they can be even better. They smell really good!
Every morning the boys come out and help me water my flowers. There have been a lot of lady bugs lately. On Thursday it started out with just one for McCray. Today we found 6.
Everyone loves ladybugs!! I don't know if bags are the best way to catch them, but it is working for now.

4 comments:

Chera said...

Nice work on the flowers. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend, the boys look like they've grown 5 inches since I last saw them!

Tomena said...

Those are really cute pics of your boys Cyndi.

KCJaques said...

Diggin the batman shirt! Good job on being Martha in the garden. It's a good thing.

Alli said...

James has that monster rally shirt...its his favorite. Way to go with the flowers. I planted some too this year in the front. I'll have to take some pics.