Thursday, November 20, 2008

By popular request....





So, I couldn't be thankful for friends without being thankful for my sisters. The two go hand in hand. Without my sisters, I would seriously be the biggest loser!!! My sisters are my best friends in the whole world. They are the number one reason I miss living in Utah!! We have so much fun when we are together! I love calling and chatting with them. It always makes my day. What can I say, my sisters are the best. Who else would run a marathon with me, Alli, my sister. They are the best shopping partners and who else is going to tell you that those pants really do make you look hideously huge and you not hate them and actually agree with.They are the only ones that totally feel your pain on getting the dumb genes that make you have little boobs, huge birthing hips and thunder thighs!! My sisters help keep me in touch with the "real world", and would totally tell me if I was turning into a "redneck." I love each and everyone of my sisters, they are so special to me!! I am so lucky and blessed to have them as my sisters!!

4 comments:

KCJaques said...

thanks for the thanks.

Jen said...

Hey Cyndi
This is Jen Schmidt! I just found your blog on Marci's. How the heck are you? Your boys are soo cute! I've got a blog too but it's private- if you want to send me your email address I'll invite you. My email is still bamber13@hotmail.com -lame I know but I am too lazy to change it. You look great! I am so glad I found your blog, you are one of my favorite people ever!

Todd and Jenn said...

I have loved reading your thankful posts. I hope it's okay if I borrow your idea.

Tomena said...

Hey Cyndi~ I know this is an old post but I just want to tell you that I love it!