Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thanks for Mama's Boys











Today I am thankful for my McCray. He is my sunshine!!! He is a big time Mama's Boy and I LOVE IT!!!! He makes me smile every time I look at him. He loves tractors and horse's and anything country. He is my cowboy. He has the most tender heart of anyone I know. He sings the ABC's while going to the bathroom and it makes me laugh. He wants to know everything and "Why?" I am so thankful that I have the opportunity to raise this sweet spirit. I love that he comes and gets in my bed every morning and wants to snuggle and " hold my cheek." He truly loves everyone and really wants everyone to come play at his house. For Christmas he wants a real pony that he can ride to come live at his house, we will have to see about that. He has so much energy that sometimes I wish I could bottle it up and drink some for me. He is only 3 1/2 and the best big brother on the planet. He loves his little brother so much, but not when he gets into his horses or their corral. I have loved every minute of being his mom. I love you McCray. I am THANKFUL for McCray.

1 comment:

Todd and Jenn said...

Cyndi, I am so excited that you have a blog I can't even tell you. I tried to call you last week and the number I have doesn't work anymore. I love the pictures of your family. Your boys are so lucky to have you for a mom. Posting what your thankful for is such a good idea. Can't wait to see more.