Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thankful for Friends


This weekend, Logan and I went to the city!!! YEAH!!! It was so nice. We met up with our friends, Brandon and Michelle. Logan and Brandon went to the Air Force vs. BYU ( Go Airforce!!) game while Michelle and I got to go shopping. It was so much fun to be in the city, especially with Michelle. She is so fun to be with and one of my dearest friends. Our husbands didn't think that we could shop the whole time that they were at the game, Yeah right, think again. We had a fun weekend. The picture above was from the BoulderBolder. My sisters and I ran the race with Michelle, and she kicked all our butts!!!

2 comments:

KCJaques said...

Your sisters better be next on the thankful list!!

Marci said...

Cyndi!! I am enjoying your blog! I sure miss you. If only we could be running together. I just bought a new pair of running shoes, I am getting ready. Now I just need to do it!! Love ya!