Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful for....




Today I am thankful for two things. I have been meaning to update the blog since Sunday, but you know how it goes. The first thing that I am thankful for is the gospel. I am a teacher in Relief Society, and I love it!! I have learned so much from this calling. I am going to probably be released soon. The gospel has given me so much in my life. I can never thank my parents enough for raising me in the gospel and giving me that gift. I am thankful for Jesus Christ and all that he did for me. The gospel gives us as parents such a great guide for raising our kids. Because of the gospel, I will not only be with Logan forever, but my children as well. That is awesome!!!




Second thing I am grateful for, totally random, is my MP3 player. Without it, my runs would totally suck and be so mundane. I love it when I have new songs to download, it just makes my run so much better.

3 comments:

KCJaques said...

I have a song for you that is great to run to Jessy McCartney- Leavin and Kanye West- Love Lockdown and TI ft. Rhianna- Live Your life. The spin teacher plays these songs and they are great.

P.S. I am grateful you get to my sister forever and ever and ever!!

Marci said...

So I know this sound stupid, but I don't even know how to use a mp3 player. I don't have one, but maybe I need on for working out! How does it work? Do you have to buy the songs you download on it or do you put your own cd's on it? You can make fun of me first, but then you have to answer my question because I am serious. I miss you!!

Todd and Jenn said...

I bet you are an awesome R.S. teacher. Maybe sometime I'll have to come to one of your classes ;). Are you coming in town for Christmas? Randy is going to be here for two weeks.