Monday, November 10, 2008

Thanks for Cahl











Today I am thankful for my Cahl. I love just sitting and watching him. It is so fun to see him discover new things and then look at me and smile. I love to hear his little gibberish that he says. He definitely is a handful. He loves to get into everything. He gives the best kisses and loves to blow rasberries on your cheek. He is a big-time Mama's boy!! I love his smile when I get back from being gone. His laugh makes me laugh. He loves to follow around his big brother and to play with him. I am so lucky to have such a beautiful boy!! He is sensitive and hates to be told "No." His favorite foods are fruit snacks and any type of cookie. He is spoiled!!! I love my Cahl!!! Thanks for Cahl.

1 comment:

KCJaques said...

Yeah for little Cahl baby!!