Saturday, November 8, 2008

Thanks for Logan















Okay, so I decided that since this is November, and it is Thanksgiving, that everyday I need to be grateful for something. Today I pick Logan. I know this one is easy and obvious, but I think that is the number one thing I am thankful for. ( besides the gospel, that will probably come later on a different post.) Logan has made so many things in my life possible. I would not have my beautiful boys, or my wonderful house. I probably wouldn't be living in Sanford, and I would probably would not be a Broncos fan. Logan is the HARDEST worker that I know. He is the BEST dad to our boys. He is my other half. I guess you could say that he is my Edward Cullen. ( Cheesy, I know, but some of you may get it.) I love Logan forever and am so happy that he picked me to be his wife. He makes me laugh and cry and is the only person on the planet that would put up with my crap!! He has supported me through so much and has made so many of my dreams come true. He honors his priesthood and keeps me on the straight and narrow. He thinks I am sexy no matter what size I am. He is soooo good to me. Thanks for Logan!!!

1 comment:

KCJaques said...

Isn't that Logan's underwear they have on? Ha just kidding! Blog looks good. I'm glad you figured it out.