Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thanks for the " Twilight" series

Okay, so funny story. I talked to my sister Meredith today and she was totally against reading the "Twilight series." Then she got talked into it. I think she is hooked. Then my friend Michelle calls me and tells me that she is hooked in the series. I just thought it was funny. We were talking about how some people are really obsessed with the books. But, how most of them are older women, when the book was originally written for junior and high school age. I personally loved the series and am currently reading it for a second time. It is very entertaining and a fast read. Today I am thankful for these books for helping us women out and giving us some very good reads. Thanks Stephenie Meyers.

1 comment:

KCJaques said...

All I have to say is... wow